Pages Navigation Menu

From me to you, highlighting challenges faced by girls

Tally Tuesday – McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys

Not only does McDonald’s continue to ask its customers if the toy that comes in their Happy Meal is for a boy or a girl, they actually ring it into their system that way! Check out a picture of a receipt from our last visit to McDonald’s where my three daughters all ordered the “toy for boys”.

mcdonaldsreceiptedited

 

To read more about our experiences with McDonald’s please try our blog posts listed below:

Dear Daughters, McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys Are Not a Trivial Matter

Dear Daughters, We Are Not the Only Ones Who Don’t Appreciate Being Asked If We Want a Boy’s or Girl’s Toy With Our Happy Meals

Dear Daughters, McDonald’s Markets Spiderman Happy Meal Toy by Colour

Dear Daughters, Awaiting McDonald’s Response to Our Letter

Dear Daughters, We Can Stop McDonald’s Genederizing of Toys

Dear Daughters, I’m Tired of Being Asked “Is That For a Boy or a Girl When it Comes to Happy Meal Toys

Now see below to complete our survey for Tally Tuesday here on Dear Daughters which asks if you think McDonald’s should refer to Happy Meal toys as “for boys” or “for girls”?

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world’s leading questionnaire tool.

So far there is an overwhelming “yes” response to last week’s survey. 97% of respondents feel that Pro Hockey Life should include female hockey players in their advertising. The other 3% feel it doesn’t matter. If you would like to take part in last week’s survey simply click on the words Pro Hockey Life above.

 

 

 

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Copyright © 2017 deardaughters.ca. All Rights Reserved.